Re: Please provide "Minimal CD" of Fedora

> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 11:29:37AM -0000, Fa Be wrote:
>
> But then you need to add more stuff later, right? Isn't the network
> install + downloading specifically what you want a better option
> anyway?

First of all I must say I assume that the Minimal CD of CentOS provides the GNOME Desktop like Debian #1 CD, based on this assumption, adding more stuff is not always necessary. Don't think only to me, imagine there is many old and network-less systems in one place which needs to a graphical environment like GNOME for file system browsing, image viewing, trying GNOME, etc. The Net install option is not efficient for this purpose and Live DVD has several problems:

1. It is huge for people of developing and un-developed countries.
2. It need to a DVD disc and DVD ROM for install via Optical Disc Drive (ODD).
3. It is a traffic wasting option, because all the software inside it is not necessarily used, like Libre Office, firefox, etc.
4. If Fedora can not installed on a system due to varios reasons, The DVD option is like above case, wasting network traffic.

I think I provided reasonable grounds why the Fedora project should provide Minimal CD. Thank you