Re: Fedora mass rebuild 2017

On 15 February 2017 at 09:12, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> A mockchain build of dbus-c++ libffado and sflphone works with this
> patch. repoquery says nothing else depends on dbus-c++.
>
> Any objections to me committing the patch to dbus-c++ and rebuilding it?
>
> Somebody should also fork dbus-c++ to fix or remove this junk.

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for taking a look at this. I am fine with the patch. A less
intrusive solution would be to disable the #ifndef block between lines
232-235. But I am okay either way.

Let's do this the right way. I submitted a ticket on the project's
sourceforge tracker and I attached your patch.
https://sourceforge.net/p/dbus-cplusplus/patches/18/

Please feel free to apply your patch (adding a comment with a link to
the upstream ticket) and rebuild. We can update the package later if
upstream decides to act on it.

Best,
Orcan