Re: Get LLVM's libc++abi into Fedora, BZ1332306

> I'll take on the review,
Thank you so much for stepping in, this is mostly appreciated.

> but you really should consider becoming
> involved in Fedora as a packager, as any packager can review another
> packagers packages proposed for inclusion into Fedora.
I am a slow learner, but there is some progress. It is by reading some wikis that I learnt about the review process and about who can review a package. Next, I dived into the RPM format and am still stuck there. Hopefully, when the learning is over, I will create some packages, there are a couple of SIGs where I plan to contribute.

Once more, thanks for considering the libc++abi. Apologies if my shameless touting for the package was not the most elegant way to put forward the case.