Re: Fedora 26 Mass Rebuild

On 14 February 2017 4:30:12 pm GMT-06:00, Michael Cronenworth <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On 02/14/2017 01:56 PM, Mohan Boddu wrote:
>> Things still needing rebuilt
>>
>http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/mass-rebuild/f26-need-rebuild.html
>>
>> 16160 builds have been tagged into f26, there s currently 1299 failed
>> builds that need to be addressed by the package maintainers.
>>
>> FTBFS bugs will be filed shortly.
>
>This is showing 'farstream' needs to be rebuilt when it has been
>orphaned and
>retired two months ago. Whatever you are using to check for missed
>builds needs to
>account for these packages.

It's not blocked in koji nor is it retired in pkgdb, it is orphaned however. So for everything we know it's in need of a rebuild.

>The php-zordius-lightncandy build has been running for 3 days. I'll
>cancel and look
>at it when I have time. Koji possibly has an untold number of zombie
>processes that
>need cleanup.

There is some builds that were restarted. Some all the processes went to sleep, others the test suite has caused zombies, koji will reap them when the tasks have been running for 48 hours.

Dennis