heads up: planned changes of Git (split, credentials replacements) in rawhide

Hello,
we are planning some changes in Git in rawhide according to some
changes in upstream. I want to apply all changes during this week
yet, but in case you have some recommendation or propmts to planned
changes, you can yet give me feedback before we will do that.
Briefly, changes what would be interesting for you:

- Move gnome-keyring credential helper from git-core to separate
  subpackage git-gnome-keyring. If you use use someone this, you should
  install it manually or modify requirements
  Note: credential-gnome-keyring is deprecated by upstream.

- enable libsecret credential helper instead of libgnome-keyring
  - part of git rpm

- fixed requirements of packages
  - removed requirements:
      rsync from git-core