Unretiring SysUsage

Folks,

I'd like to unretire SysUsage, which was retired 2015-05-19, partly due to the mass retirement of Christoper Meng and partly due to a hiatus in development upstream.

However, as upstream has restarted development, with two releases in the ahead of the retired version, and an acknowledgement by the developer that he will continue to maintain the package upstream, I'm willing to take on the role as maintainer of the package within the Fedora and EPEL repos.

If there are no objections, I'll kick off a re-review of the package, as it has been retired for some time.

Regards
Frank Crawford