Bodhi bug

I've got 3 updates where something weird happened.  Is this a known
bodhi issue?  First is this update:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-b4d8e33d45

I created it to contain updates for both F-24 and F-25 for
python-BTrees.  As you can see, it contains two instances of the
update for F-24 now.  I didn't notice that until after I pushed it
stable.  I've created a second update for F-25
(https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-94096beefc) but
now it has to go through a week of testing.

The second was this update:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-f3860543df

That originally contained updates for openfst, opengrm-ngram, and
sphinxtrain, but now contains 3 copies of the openfst update.  I
pushed it stable, again not noticing what had happened, so now openfst
has broken updates in F-25.  I'll create a new update for
opengrm-ngram and sphinxtrain in a minute, but again, this is going to
be broken for a week now.  Finally, there's this one:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-043859a6e5

which had updates for stp for both F-24 and F-25 but now has two
updates for F-24.  Since I haven't pushed this one stable yet, how
should this be handled?  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/