Re: Fedora 25 Koji buildroots broken…

Hi,

On 30-01-17 20:41, Rex Dieter wrote:
Kevin Kofler wrote:

That is not true. Mesa is composed of multiple subpackages. The updater I
used (plasma-pk-updates) happily updated mesa-dri-drivers to the new build
and kept the old builds of mesa-libGL and mesa-libGLES that provide the
libGL libraries. Though to be fair that does not seem to have actually
broken anything.

This issue could be fixed in mesa packaging (that would enforce that all
subpkg components be updated together).  I can help implement that, if there
is a consensus that would be a "good thing(tm)"

Igor Gnatenko co-maintains mesa now a days, I'm pretty sure he will
happily accept a patch tightening up the inter-pkg dependencies.

Igor, can you confirm (or deny) this please ?

Regards,

Hans