Re: Ruby 2.4 - Mass rebuild

Hi everybody,

The sidetag with Ruby 2.4 and all the rebuilt packages is undergoing
merge into F26 right now [1]. Since the update of Ruby involved soname
bump, we managed to rebuild most of the depending packages. But there is
still about 10 packages which are broken for various reasons (you can
see the analysis of them here [2]). We will try to fix them, but of
course, any help is welcome.

Also, please check your pure Ruby packages for compatibility with Ruby
2.4. Most of the stuff should work just fine, but this particular change
[3] tends to break some stuff.

Let us know if you need some help ...

And special thanks goes to Mamoru, who handled the major part of the
rebuild.

Regards,

Vít

[1] https://pagure.io/releng/issue/6579