Re: Proposal: Rethink Fedora multilib support

While most desktop applications have migrated to 64 bit at this point there are
still many that hasn't. Steam for instance is still 32-bit afaict. So doing a clean
cutover like this feel a bit to drastic to me and I am not sure we have the market power
to 'force' vendors to quickly migrate to containers.

Christian