Applications with AppData and not visible in the software center

We've been looking at the AppStream extractor issues in Fedora, and
we've come across a few broken applications. Broken apps are not
visible in the application installer. The apps include:

 * albumart
 * apitrace-gui
 * appstream
 * asylum
 * audience
 * bomber
 * bovo
 * calligra-braindump
 * cervisia
 * choqok
 * classified-ads
 * crrcsim
 * cube
 * curblaster
 * dsi
 * escape
 * ettercap
 * font-manager
 * freedink-engine
 * gap-core
 * gnofract4d
 * gvrng
 * hgview
 * hyperrogue
 * kaddressbook
 * key-mon
 * kgraphviewer
 * knotes
 * konqueror
 * LabPlot
 * nextcloud-client (maybe fixed in distgit)
 * openms
 * openvibe
 * owncloud-client
 * pingus
 * pioneer
 * portecle
 * qdigidoc
 * qjackctl
 * qsynth
 * qtikz
 * recoll
 * renku
 * rodent
 * screengrab
 * screenruler
 * simple-ccsm
 * slashem
 * spectacle
 * speed-dreams
 * tennix
 * tilp2
 * tortoisehg
 * trophy
 * tzclock
 * uzbl-defaults
 * vdrift
 * vegastrike
 * wireshark-gtk
 * xfce4-power-manager
 * xfpanel-switch
 * xskat
 * yakuake
 * zanshin
 * zathura

The full list, along with what failed is available here:
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/screenshots/f26/failed.html

If you want any suggestions or advice, I'm happy to help. Most of the
failures are pretty self explanatory, e.g. "No <summary> in AppData"
or "icon was too small 24x24" -- our guidelines are here:
https://github.com/hughsie/appstream-glib/blob/master/README.md#guidelines-for-applications

As a reminder, you can validate AppData files using: appstream-util
validate-relax file.appdata.xml

Thanks, and comments welcome. I can set up a script that sends email
to the package maintainer if this would be helpful, but I thought we
might be able to get the majority of these sorted with this email.

Richard.