`best=1` in new Mock

Hi,
I just released new version of Mock. And I want to quote one important
change from the release notes so everyone is aware of it:

https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/wiki/Release-Notes-1.3.3

All chroot (but rawhide) configs now contains best=1.
This way DNF will always try to install latest package. If its
dependence cannot be satisfied DNF will report an error. Without this
DNF may silently install some older version which does not have broken deps.
This is fine for regular user, but not for buildsystems, where
maintainers usually want to use latest version.

Note that this change may result in sudden build failure, which
previously silently succedded. In this case, please check your
BuildRequires and ask maintainers of those build deps to resolve broken
dependency. This option was not added to rawhide chroots as there are
broken dependencied very often.

Additionaly option best=1 is used for repos passed to mockchain using -a
option.

Mirek Suchy