Re: Strange koji failures

On 12/23/2016 10:42 AM, Pavel Raiskup wrote:

>>> Those arches are all primary .. but ExclusiveArch could help.
>>>
>> No, it does not. I have noarch perl-Alien-ROOT with ExclusiveArch and
>> I still receive reports about broken compose
>
> Is this the bug?
> https://pagure.io/pungi-fedora/issue/87
>
>> and Koschei reports build failures when koji picks up unlisted archictecture.
>
> Is this problem of Koschei or somewhere else?  Have you tried to report?

Koschei merely calls Koji to rebuild SRPM. It does not parse them or
spec files. It's up to Koji to decide on which architectures to build
the SRPM.

There is a way in Koschei to override architectures on which builds are
ran. See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koschei#Setting_arch_override

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat