Re: Quality control, does it exist? A recent update removed a keyboard layout from system.

> Saying people should not be trusted merely because you say so is an amusing strategy.

I am speechless. The Web is not a safe place and you definitely should not trust people just because they have registered an account.

> Nor is accusing contributors of being "total amateurs" nor is accusing them of "yelling". Looks to me like you can dish it out the insults but don't like being called out on it. Your language is inexact, I suggest cleaning it up and aim for better precision if you think you're being misunderstood.

Yes, I should have been more clear about my intentions. I admit I was frustrated when I wrote the message. Please do not interpret other people's writings in the most hostile possible way.

I am sorry if I ended up insulting any Bodhi volunteers. That was not my intention. My intention was point out the risks of trusting the word of people on the Web without proper screening.