Re: Quality control, does it exist? A recent update removed a keyboard layout from system.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 01:27:34AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> * automatically summing up unrelated +1 and -1 comments with no human
>   looking at the contents does not work – 4 "+1 works for me" and 1 "-1
>   destroys all my data" disastrously sum up to "+3".

I think simply blocking autokarma on _any_ -1 is a good solution to
this. Not blocking manual pushes, but requiring the maintainer to at
least check.

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/879

I don't see any problem with automatically pushing updates (after a
minimum timeperiod as discussed in another thread) that have gotten
only positive feedback. As a maintainer, I was going to push that
eventually, and having it happen when I know some other humans were
involved to a given threshold is nice.

And, Kevin, seriously, please stop throwing around "silly" for
things other people worked on that you disagree with. It makes it
harder to do _everything_.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>