Re: Packagers - Flag day 2016 Important changes

On December 15, 2016 8:06:00 PM PST, Steve Grubb <sgrubb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:34:38 PM EST Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>> Greetings.
>>
>> As previously announced, releng has made a number of changes as part
>of
>> it's 2016 "flag day".
>>
>> All package maintainers will want to make sure they have updated to
>> the following package versions (some may be in testing as of this
>email):
>>
>>      python-cccolutils-1.4-1
>>      fedpkg-1.26-2
>>      fedora-packager-0.6.0.0-1
>>      pyrpkg-1.47-3
>>      koji-1.11.0-1
>>
>> Please also see the following links for up to date information:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FlagDay2016
>
>I have been trying to build a package for a couple hours to no avail.
>There
>are a whole bunch of emails saying how it doesn't work for various
>configurations. Could this page please be updated with what the final
>recipe is?
>I need to build packages and do other things instead of debug this. The
>
>packages are not even in stable yet and we block building?
>
>-Steve

Well, no, plenty of people have built plenty of packages since yesterday, as is obvious from koji if you just look at it. If you give more details I'm sure people can help, but it's clearly not true that anyone is "blocking building".
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey