Haskell packaging issue: dnf reports "nothing provides ghc()"

I'm trying to package BNFC, a Haskell program to translate labelled BNF grammars to lexer and parser specifications for common lexer and parser generators (Alex, JLex, Flex, Happy, CUP, and Bison). I've tried to follow the Haskell packaging guidelines. My package builds locally, and if I install it with "rpm -Uvh --nodeps" it works fine.

However, trying to install it normally with dnf reports:
Error: nothing provides ghc() needed by bnfc-2.8.1-1.fc24.x86_64

Are the ghc rpm macros causing a problem due to my package not actually requiring any other ghc packages to be installed?

I've put my current spec and SRPM at:
https://fedorapeople.org/~brouhaha/bnfc/bnfc.spec
https://fedorapeople.org/~brouhaha/bnfc/bnfc-2.8.1-1.fc24.src.rpm

I am very much a novice with Haskell. I've only just started working through "Haskell Programming from first principles".