Re: Packagers - Flag day 2016 Important changes

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:20:47 +0100
Louis Lagendijk <louis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With these updates I can kinit to my username. This almost works:
>
> kinit llagendijk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Password for llagendijk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> Password expired.  You must change it now.
> Enter new password:
> Enter it again:
> kinit: Cannot find KDC for realm "FEDORAPROJECT.ORG" while getting
> initial credentials
>
> After changing the password in FAS I can login. But it is strange that
> we use kerberos, but we cannot update the password....

Please try again now. If it still doesn't work, please file an issue.

(or just follow along on the same issue upthread).

It is not at all surprising that it doesn't let you change the
password, as that is all done in FAS still. IPA only has a one way sync
on it.

kevin