Re: Packagers - Flag day 2016 Important changes

Sure, I am really missing this information written on the wiki page. The secret is, they are in the DNS record. If you try
$ host -t URI _kerberos.fedoraproject.org

you might get it. But some DNS servers seem to have trouble with this record. As Red Hat defaults have dns_lookup_realm = false, we need manual configuration. I think there are more people like us. I think this should be mentioned on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Kerberos:

[realms]
     FEDORAPROJECT.ORG = {
       kdc = https://id.fedoraproject.org/KdcProxy
     }