Re: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2016-12-09)

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 10:56:55PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Chris Adams wrote:
> > I read email in mutt, a terminal-based mail client.  I have it
> > configured so I can open up URLs in lynx easily.  Recently though, I
> > can't open the agenda or logs from meetings in lynx.  I don't know when
> > this happened (I don't try to pull them up all the time, just when I see
> > something that interests me).
>
> It happened when they switched to that JavaScript-infected møte mess rather
> than just using plain static HTML that worked just fine.
>
> The whole log is retrieved through JavaScript for some stupid reason I
> cannot fathom. This cannot possibly work in a non-JavaScript browser like
> lynx.

I wonder how you would react if someone was to speak of your work like this.

So please, watch your tone and keep the discussion constructive (which you did
later in the email). If you have constructive criticisms they are welcome, if
you just want to insult people or their work, you can do it behind closed door
where it won't bother anyone.

Thank you,

Pierre