Re: Two more concrete ideas for what a once-yearly+update schedule would look like

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Trying to make this idea a little more concrete. Here's two suggestions
> for how it might work. These are strawman ideas -- please provide
> alternates, poke holes, etc. And particularly from a QA and rel-eng
> point of view. Both of these are not taking modularity into account in
> any way; it's "how we could do this with our current distro-building
> process".

Which problem are you trying to solve with those proposals?

Your other mail:

"explore different ideas to continue to make Fedora more
successful as measured by user and contributor growth, contributor
return on effort, and fulfillment of our mission"

just has some pretty vague phrases without any connection on how
changing the release process helps achieving those goals.