Fedora captive portal page changed output :(

Fedora runs a captive portal check page at:

http://fedoraproject.org/static/hotspot.txt

It used to return "OK\n".

Now it returns "OK" without the newline.

This caused at least the geome tool (from the geome package) to return
a false positive and abort, telling the user to first authenticate to
the hotspot.

I'm pushing a fix now for geome to allow either one of these outputs.
Other packages using the hotspot detection page might have been
similarly broken.

Paul
ps. Not sure if related or not, my gnome portal detection is no longer
showing real captive portal pages, but instead just shows me a gnome
window.