Re: No arch broken dependency issue

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:10:33 PM CET Jeremy Newton wrote:
> So does exclusive arch actually block the unsupported arches come f26?

I probably don't understand the question.  This IMO shouldn't be blocker for
Fedora 26 release, just there's the issue that packages which:

    BuildArch: noarch
    ExclusiveArch: x86_64 noarch

are distributed for every architecture, because 'noarch' in ExclusiveArch means
package is compatible with every architecture.  The correct form should be:

    BuildArch: noarch
    ExclusiveArch: x86_64

That's fine now, because rhbz#1298668 is fixed.  But still I need to test
this.  Unless we fix all the packages having 'noarch' in ExclusiveArch,
there will be uninstallable (or not working) packages in "base" F26
repository, but how serious this would be?

> The emails are annoying but I'm more concerned that things will be
> broken when branch from rawhide happens.

I hope, except for fixing the issue for f26, the annoying email disappears
with this:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/vim-syntastic.git/commit/?id=c9a831c25854d3

Pavel