Modifying container storage for Fedora 26.

We would like to change the docker container storage to default to
Overlayfs2 in Fedora 26.  But we have a problem on Atomic Host and
Fedora Server distributions.

Currently docker-storage-setup defaults to devicemapper and is hard
coded to setup a thinpool of 40% of remaining disk.  Otherwise it sets
up loopback devices on the root file system.   Devicemapper is nice
since it works with thinpools and can automatically expand the storage
if the disk space is getting used up.

Moving to Overlay, we can more easily use the root file system directly,
which would be fine for Fedora Workstation.  We want to preserve the use
of the remaining storage for Overlay on AH and Fedora Server,  since
this would give a user flexibility to switch back to using devicemapper
if they had problems with the Overlay driver.   We can not as easily
support the expanding disk for Overlay since we will not use using thinpool.

We have looked at options to hard code OverlayFS with the defaults, or
we could just drop a /etc/sysconfig/docker-storage-setup that specified
Overlay and the percentage of remaining space to use for the
/var/lib/docker device.  But what is the best way to set different
defaults for AH, Fedora Server and Fedora Workstation.

We would like to discuss with you guys about what  you would think is
the best way to handle.