Stuck PPC64 build

Is anybody around who can check what's going on with a PPC64 build
that appears to be stuck?  I  noticed that fflas-ffpack has not built
successfully on ppc64 recently, so I kicked off a scratch build last
night to try to diagnose the problem.  It finished fairly quickly on
ppc64le, but is still going on ppc64.  The last step in the logs is a
g++ invocation.  I wonder if g++ is inflooping, if the box is so low
on memory that it is swapping like crazy, etc.

http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3875464

Thanks to anyone who can take a peek at that.

On a related note, the polymake build segfaults on ppc64 (but succeeds
on ppc64le).  I have access to a ppc64le VM, but not to a big endian
machine.  Who can give me a shell account with mock capabilities on a
ppc64 machine?

Thank you and regards,
--
Jerry James