Re: COPR auto-rebuilds on pagure commits

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 03:13:43PM +0100, Michal Novotny wrote:
> I'd like to announce that we now support package auto-rebuilding on a new
> commit(s) into a Pagure repository.  Apart from having your package repo
> hosted in Pagure, you just need to enable firing of fedmsg notifications
> for new commits by clicking a single checkbox in 'Hooks' section...well,
> then you also need to save this setting and have auto-rebuilding enabled
> for the copr package but that really is it, I promise :).

That's really cool. Where is this documented?

Well, at the moment, it is documented here: https://fedorahosted.org/copr/wiki/UserDocs#PagureWebhooks
But as fedorahosted.org is being sunset, we will need to move the docs somewhere. Pagure seems
like a nice option, especially after I have seen its code.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>