Re: Fedora rawhide compose report: 20161106.n.0 changes

Dne 7.11.2016 v 14:49 Dan Horák napsal(a):
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 13:37:18 +0000
> Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> What is wrong with the PPC? Is it missing dependencies on its own
>>> subpackages or how I should understand this?
>> The tagged build on F-26 was FTBFS on ppc64 so the associated build
>> wasn't imported for rubygem-bson. Fix the rubygem-bson failure (or ask
>> for assistance from the PPC team) and bump the build and the problem
>> goes away.
>> http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3848560

I am quite surprised to see this PPC issue that late, since the last
update of rubygem-bson happened more then 2 months ago ...

But anyway, it is confusing there is taken the fresh noarch subpackage
into compose, but the arch dependency is omitted. You should take either
all or nothing.

> looks like something ppc64 specific, the latest NVR builds OK on ppc64
> and s390x

According to koschei [1], this looks to be Big Endian issue. I already
reported it upstream [2]. There is some Big Endian code, which used to
work [3], but they probably don't have any environment to catch such
regressions ...

Vít

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/koschei/package/rubygem-bson
[2] https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/RUBY-1173