Re: remote: sh: ./hooks/post-receive-chained.d/post-receive-alternativearch: No such file or directory

Thank you guys for the reply, I'm just glad it's not something critical... :)

David Kaspar [Dee'Kej]
Associate Software Engineer

Brno, Czech Republic

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
Every airline in the Fortune 500 relies on Red Hat.
Find out why at Trusted | Red Hat.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 08:41:55AM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>    On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:34 AM, David Kaspar [Dee'Kej]
>    <dkaspar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>      Hello folks,
>
>      when I was pushing new commit to ghostscript, I received the line in
>      $SUBJ during the push, for all the currently used Fedora branches.
>
>      Did anybody else stumble upon this? Any idea where should I report this
>      bug since this is apparently problem of our Fedora infrastracture?
>
>    I'm seeing it too.

So the proper place to report this is on the fedora-infrastructure project on
pagure: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/

This error is something that got pushed accidentally, that I have fixed this
morning but not on all git repos yet as I wanted to be around when I do (fix all
git repos) in case something came up but I'm not much around today.

Worst case this error will be gone by tomorrow and can be safely ignored in the
mean time.

Sorry for the inconvenience :s

Pierre