Re: ppc64 and ppc64le builds coming to rawhide

On Friday, October 28, 2016 2:54:19 PM CDT Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> over the weekend we will be importing and enabling ppc64 and ppc64le builds
> in koji.fedoraproject.org as part of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
> Architectures/RedefiningSecondaryArchitectures  The import and enablement of
> ppc64 and ppc64le is for rawhide only,  we expect to add s390x sometime
> after f26 has branched
>
> We will be making changes to the compose process early next week to enable
> ppc64 and ppc64le in the rawhide compose,  a reminder that i386 has been
> moved from /pub/fedora/ to /pub/fedora-secondary/
>
> A further announcement will come when building of ppc64 and ppc64le is
> enabled
>

> Thanks
>
> Dennis

The arches are imported and builds have been enabled. If you experience any
issues or have questions please ask releng or the power team, in #fedora-
releng #fedora-ppc on freenode or by filing an issue in pagure or sending an
email to the respective lists

Thanks

Dennis