Re: F26 proposed release tooling changes

Thanks to everyone for reviewing and for your interest at least in the planned Kerberos changes :) I'm going to close the feedback period now and ask if you have any other questions or requests that you contact me directly so I don't miss it. We'll begin the process of filing changes, etc next week.

Cheers!