Re: F26 proposed release tooling changes

I am not very familiar with the Fedora Infrastructure, I am just
curios whether the kerberos is going to be somehow synchronized with
FAS ?

Jan

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Charalampos Stratakis
<cstratak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> kerberos support for Fedora infra would be an amazing step forward.
>
> Charalampos Stratakis
> Associate Software Engineer
> Python Maintenance Team, Red Hat

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic