Re: F25 Self Contained Change: Jekyll

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it F26 or F25 change?

Oh, sorry. I screwed it up :-(

This is a F25 Self contained Change which is already in F25 release,
but has been overlooked during the period of accepting Changes into
F25. The Change has now been reviewed and approved by FESCo [1].
So, we are announcing this just to make sure people are aware of it.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1568#comment:36

Regards,
Jan

> Vít
>

> Dne 10.10.2016 v 10:30 Jan Kurik napsal(a):
>> = Proposed Self Contained Change: Jekyll =
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Jekyll
>>
>> Change owner(s):
>> * Björn Esser < besser82 AT fedoraproject DOT org >
>>

>> Transform your plain text into static websites and blogs.
>>

>> == Detailed Description ==
>> Jekyll is a simple, blog-aware, static site generator perfect for
>> personal, project, or organization sites. Think of it like a
>> file-based CMS, without all the complexity. Jekyll takes your content,
>> renders Markdown and Liquid templates, and spits out a complete,
>> static website ready to be served by Apache, Nginx or another web
>> server. Jekyll is the engine behind GitHub Pages, which you can use to
>> host sites right from your GitHub repositories.
>>
>> Jekyll does what you tell it to do — no more, no less. It doesn't try
>> to outsmart users by making bold assumptions, nor does it burden them
>> with needless complexity and configuration. Put simply, Jekyll gets
>> out of your way and allows you to concentrate on what truly matters:
>> your content.
>>

>> == Scope ==
>> * Proposal owners: doing the packaging
>>
>> * Other developers: doing the reviews
>>
>> * Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
>>
>> * Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
>>
>> * Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic