Re: RFC: Storing Automated Tasks/Tests In Dist-Git

Hi Tim,

How about this use case:

Let say I have Ruby on Rails. This framework is much broader then one rubygem-rails package. Where test for such framework will be stored?

How about tests, which might cover multiple versions of components? Lets say I will have some generic test cases which should run on Python 2 as well as Python 3 (or MySql as well as MariadDB). Where such tests will be stored?

Vít