Re: Cloud and Server Q&A

On 30/09/16, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 09/30/2016 02:01 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
> > 16:44:56 <kushal> Cloud base image is the only blocking deliverable.
> > 16:44:59 <kushal> Atomic is not.
> >
> > I realize this WG is in the middle of rebooting itself, but to have
> > clearly conflicting information from the WG members is a bit
> > concerning.

Atomic host image is the deliverable for the Atomic WG, which is under 2
week release cycle. We sync up with the official release version at the
time of GA, but we continue to be in our 2 week atomic release cycle
then on the 6month old GA. This is my understanding about all the work
done for 2 Week Atomic.

Now I may be completely wrong to understand our 2 week release cycle
process, but this is what I followed for the release-infra work till
now.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer