Re: Attempting to contact unresponsive maintainers - zeenix, theinric, ifarkas, mchalk

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:39:28 -0600
Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses
> for these package maintainers are no longer valid.  I'm starting the
> unresponsive maintainer policy to find out if they are still
> interested in maintaining their packages (and if so, have them update
> their email addresses in FAS).  If they're not interested in
> maintaining or we can't locate them I'll have FESCo orphan the
> packages so that others can take them over.
>
> If you have a way to contact these maintainers, please let them
> know that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages.
> Thanks!
>
> zeenix:

(have updated their address in fas)

> theinric:

I reassigned some of these to co-maintainers, but these three are
available for a new point of contact:

> rpms/ceelog
> rpms/libumberlog
> rpms/libmongo-client

> ifarkas:

No answer here, so I have orphaned:

>     rpms/rubygem-simple_form -- Flexible and powerful components to
> create forms ( master f25 f24 f23 )
>
> mchalk:

No answer here either, so I have orphaned:

>     rpms/drpm -- A library for making, reading and applying deltarpm
> packages ( master f25 f24 f23 )

Thanks,

kevin

kevin