Re: F26 System Wide Change: OpenSSL 1.1.0

On Út, 2016-09-27 at 03:36 +1000, Timothy Ward wrote:
> HHello
>
> Has there been any testing with libmobiledevice library and
> especially
> the gvfs-afc backend to this be able to connect to an idevice using
> nautilus etc. The testing needs to be done on both new IOS 10.0.1
> and an older version say 6.3.5 on an older idevice iphone 4. to
> ensure
> compatibility across
>
> A link to a github respository for libimobledevice and other related
> libaries
>
> https://github.com/libimobiledevice
>
> Have a look at the issues for problems with openssl etc

I am sorry but I certainly cannot promise to test all dependent
packages with the new OpenSSL - that's out question. The testing has to
be done by the respective package maintainers and the package users as
for all other cases of library package updates.

--
Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb