[HEADS UP] DNF 2.0 coming to Rawhide

Hello,

our team is on the way to release new version in upstream and push it
to Rawhide as per accepted Change[0].

We don't expect that it will break mashing repos, but we expect that
it will break Anaconda (as it uses private functions from DNF
(non-API)), there is PR for it[1] so I hope Anaconda maintainers will
merge it in upstream and backport patch for Fedora.

It will definitely break yumex-dnf (patch in upstream) and probably
some other tools, but we tried to check as much of them as possible
and provide patch.

If no one has big objections, we are going to build updated packages
on this Thursday (29 Sep 2016) and after that you can apply your
patches and build updated packages (or you can push patches into
dist-git, let me know package names and I will rebuild it once we will
do release).

If you see some bug - don't hesitate to approach me via mail/irc or file a bug.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DNF-2.0
[1] https://github.com/rhinstaller/anaconda/pull/763
--
-Igor Gnatenko