Re: dnf update args and wiki update

I understand that just at first look at wiki page and that because I
used old yum Fedora.
Explanation of the wiki are not very accurate and paragraphs with
Fedora releases / dnf .
Is very true that dnf to have new ways to change yum style in time.
Because is an complex process versus repo I want to understand well
what is come with dnf and what is maintain.
Thank you. Regards.