Orphaning avogadro

Hi,

I am hereby orphaning the avogadro package (and am going to hit the
corresponding button in pkgdb after sending this message).

Avogadro is an advanced molecular editor for chemistry. It can be used both as a
standalone application and as a library. The latter is notably used by Kalzium,
the KDE periodic table (which is part of kdeedu), for its molecule viewer.

I originally picked up this package because it is a dependency of Kalzium, which
I was comaintaining at the time. Unfortunately, considering that:
* I never really used the standalone Avogadro application,
* I did not even use the Kalzium molecule viewer enough to be familiar with it,
* I do not even comaintain Kalzium anymore, and
* I do not have time to keep up with new upstream releases of Avogadro,
I have come to the conclusion that I am not the right person to maintain this
package.

The Rawhide package of Avogadro is at version 1.1.1. Upstream has an 1.2.0
release on SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/avogadro/files/avogadro/1.2.0/
(The release is unfortunately NOT announced on the avogadro.cc site.) The new
maintainer will likely want to import the new version. However, he/she should
also ensure that Kalzium still keeps working with the updated library. (That is
the issue with this being both an application and a library.)

WARNING: The Avogadro project also has something called "Avogadro2". Kalzium is
NOT compatible with Avogadro2 at this time. I have also been told that the
Avogadro2 standalone application is also still missing features from Avogadro
(1). So it is NOT a good idea to replace Avogadro with Avogadro2. (If you want
Avogadro2 in Fedora, please submit a separate review request for it.) You have
been warned.

Thank you for your understanding,
        Kevin Kofler