Re: [critpath] gawk - 2 new subpackages & other changes

> On Monday, 12 September 2016, David Kaspar <dkaspar(a)redhat.com&gt; wrote:
> If anyone who occasionally may need these documentation in these
> formats always can download original texi files and generate doc in any
> format. Such needs now are so rare that distributing copies of such doc
> (just in case) as packages is IMO waste of time and resources.
I'm not sure I follow you correctly - do you want that the *-doc package is dropped from Fedora, so we do not distribute the documentation?

> Other thing is that documentation should be integrated in packages and
> market as %doc.
The base (main) package contains the default documentation in manual and info pages, plus some files that are marked as %doc (NEWS, README, README.multibyte, POSIX.STD).