[critpath] gawk - 2 new subpackages & other changes

Hello folks,

I've taken the gawk package throufh some maintenance recently. The specfile was not conforming to Fedora Packaging Guidelines anymore, and was becoming outdated. I tried to bring it to FPG as close as possible, therefore 2 new optional subpackages have been created:
 * gawk-devel - contains the /usr/include/gawkapi.h header file
 * gawk-doc - contains additional HTML, PDF and PS documentation (from upstream)

Below [1] you can find the list of *possibly* affected packages below. Since the change is trivial (the header file has been moved from main package to *-devel subpackage), this should not affect runtime of any current releases (unless you regularly build something in your packages with the /usr/include/gawkapi.h, which I doubt :)).

The only problem you might have is during compilation of your packages. In case your builds fail, please check if you need to update the 'BuildRequires' tag to *gawk-devel*.

Other changes include:
 * support for GNU MPFR in gawk
 * build with libsigsegv library

Bodhi updates are here (changes are in Rawhide as well):
 * https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-30fc11cd13 - F24
 * https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-e767636296 - F25

Last NOTE: I will be doing a rebase to gawk-4.1.4 for Fedora 26.

Best regards,

David Kaspar [Dee'Kej]

-----------------

[1] List of gawk dependants: