TBB license change and package rebuilds

[This message BCC'd to affected maintainers.]

A new version of tbb has been released.  With this release, the
license changes from "GPLv2 with exceptions" to "ASL 2.0".

There is no soname bump in this release, but one section of the API
changed in a backwards-incompatible way.  Therefore, I intend to
rebuild all tbb-using packages for Rawhide and F-25, in case they use
that part of the API.  I have already done local builds in mock, with
no problems.  The affected packages are:

- ceres-solver
- embree
- gazebo
- mathicgb
- OCE
- suitesparse

There is another reason for these rebuilds.  TBB was available only on
a restricted set of architectures in the past, and most of these
packages still reflect that.  Today, though, TBB is available on all
arches in all supported versions of Fedora, and in RHEL > 6.  I
propose to remove the architecture restrictions from the above
packages, or use them only for RHEL <= 6. (except for embree, which
has an architecture restriction of its own).

If the suitesparse maintainer does not object, I would also like to
fix something I noticed in the build logs.  GCC complains about
unrecognized pragmas.
- #pragma ivdep: I propose to change all instances of this to #pragma GCC ivdep.
- #pragma novector: there is no GCC equivalent, so nothing can be done here.
- #pragma omp ...: I propose to build CHOLMOD with -fopenmp so these
will be defined and used.

If any maintainers of the above packages object to any part of this
plan, please let me know soon.  If nobody objects, I will do all of
these builds early next week.  Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/