Re: Proposed mass bug filing for webkitgtk/webkitgtk3 package removal

1. your link is broken. This should work: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel%40lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/AKVB363GFCHHJ5MTHGVYHYT6NLLTF5VM/

2. I like the idea!

3. about the FESCO exceptions:

>  Question: What if my application doesn't process untrusted input?
>
> Answer: If you're sure your application never processes untrusted input, it is a special flower. You should request a bundling exception from FESCo if you do not intend to upgrade.

gnucash does use webkitgtk for rendering charts with JavaScript libraries, so it will probably need this exception. Anyway, I think it's a bad idea to bundle webkitgtk into gnucash. Maybe we should just wait after the mass bug filing until the F26/rawhide split.

4. Btw: In the mail referenced above you've written about an update to QtWebKit. How is it going? Are there any links? How are contingency plans for QtWebKit? Since it has probably even more security bugs, isn't it time to deprecate it as well?