postfix is always disable after update

Hi,

I have a small VPS running fedora server and postfix. Most of the time,
when I restart the server, postfix doesn't start because it is
disabled. So each time I have to start and re-enable it. I suspected a
problem with updates. There was a postfix update this week and this
time I thought to check right away with systemctl status postfix. As I
expected, postfix was running but was disabled.

I had a quite look at the SPEC file and I saw nothing that would
explain this. What I find particularly strange about this is that I've
already updated many services managed by systemd (postgresql, mysql, …)
and they don't get disabled after an update.

Does anyone also has this issue or an idea on how I can solve it? I'd
like to receive may mail right away after I restart my server.

Regards,
--
Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/