Re: Bodhi 2 coming to a Rawhide near you

On Thu, 2016-09-01 at 20:45 +0200, Fabio Alessandro Locati wrote:
> The F24 copr seems to be broken. I've enabled it, updated all
> packages
> and running 'bodhi', it seems to be broken:
>

> pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'bodhi==2.1.8' distribution
> was
> not found and is required by the application

How embarrassing for me! In fact, this is also broken in the Rawhide
build I just wrote about. It turns out that the bodhi-client package
only works if the bodhi-server package is installed, and during my
testing I always had both installed. Ooops.

I think I will add a bodhi-common package that will own the
distribution bits, which should allow bodhi-client to be installed
independently of the server.

Thanks for such amazing response time, and for letting me know. It
should be pretty quick to fix. Fale, you are why FOSS is great!