Re: Naming a sphinx-doc theme: python-sphinx_py3doc_enhanced_theme or python-sphinx-theme-py3doc-enhanced

Thanks for your responses. I think I'll use

- As the main name for the package: python-sphinx-theme-py3doc-enhanced
- A provide for python-sphinx_py3doc_enhanced_theme

This way it can be installed with a nice and consistant name as well
with its upstream name.

--
Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/