Re: Koji issues with F25?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That said, that doesn't get it working on f25 either.

I suspect there's some update thats gone stable in f24 and is in
rawhide, but isn't stable yet in f25 due to the alpha freeze causing
the failure. Perhaps something in the kf5 stack?

I don't even see any appdata file in the source, so it must be
generating it somewhere in one of the other kde packages...

Thanks Kevin... yes, your suspensions are correct. Rex Dieter replied:

"The appdata files only get generated/installed when built against
kf5-5.25.0, which is currently still in -testing for f23/f24/f25 (waiting
for f25 alpha freeze to lift)

-- Rex"

It built correctly on F24/F26 so I just need to back out the extra buildrequires I added
to try to fix... they weren't needed.

Regarding lookaside, can that only be removed via a ticket, or is that something we can do?