Re: Orphaned Packages in rawhide (2016-08-20)

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 16:19:08 +0000,
 opensource@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
The following packages are orphaned and will be retired when they
are orphaned for six weeks, unless someone adopts them. If you know for sure
that the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper reason:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life

gnustep-back                   orphan, s4504kr                3 weeks ago
gnustep-base                   orphan, s4504kr                3 weeks ago
gnustep-examples               orphan, s4504kr                3 weeks ago
gnustep-gui                    orphan, s4504kr                3 weeks ago
gnustep-make                   orphan, s4504kr, salimma       3 weeks ago

I'm think about grabbing at least gnustep-base for building raidem, but am wondering if we have some other way of building objective C programs that will be supported? It would be better to switch what I use to build raidem than to try to maintain a redundant build system.