Orphaning/handing over my system-config tools and other packages

Hi there,

because I haven't actually developed or used them in a long time, I've
orphaned a couple of packages, or handed them over to other active
package admins or co-maintainers. I've copied co-admins, co-maintainers
if there are any (and the list isn't too long, looking at you, glade2)
so they can pick them up if they wish.

For those orphaned packages that haven't found a new maintainer by
then, I plan to retire them in F-25 and Rawhide not earlier than
Monday, September 5th.

Orphaned
--------

System-Config-Tools, largely obsoleted by cockpit, and their
documentation (orphaned only from F25 on):

system-config-date
system-config-date-docs
system-config-network
system-config-nfs
system-config-nfs-docs
system-config-samba
system-config-samba-docs
system-config-services
system-config-services-docs
system-config-users
system-config-users-docs

If someone wants to take these, ping me so we can arrange a transfer of
the upstream repos (probably best if they're migrated to some forge
like github, gitlab or pagure).

Other packages (orphaned on all branches):

extremetuxracer
python-meld3 - only needed by supervisor below
rss-glx
supervisor - systemd units fit me better nowadays

Handed over

...to other (active) package admins or co-maintainers:

bzflag
glade2 - only needed it for s-c-tools above
python-augeas - never used it for the s-c-tools above ;)
rss-glx

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
Red Hat           purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither