Re: Maintainer notification of package-related activity

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 14:50:29 +0200
Florian Weimer <fweimer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/09/2016 01:11 PM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't see this for glibc.  How do I turn this on?
> >>
> >> Currently, I only receive notification of builds I started, but
> >> that happens for packages where I'm not listed as a maintainer, so
> >> I assume it's an unrelated mechanism.
> >
> > Try this site to configure email/irc notifications for pretty much
> > anything related to Fedora activity:
> >
> >   https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/
>
> I can't make it to send notifications.  I'm not sure how this is
> supposed to work.  Compared to this, even procmail is rather
> intuitive (not sure about sendmail.cf yet :-/).

if things are all messed up you can use the 'Party Perished' button.
That should remove all your existing rules and add the 'default' setup,
which works for most people.

If that fails, or you want to debug the current setup, it helps
sometimes to enable the 'We can annotate your messages with a
"triggered by" link' option so it tells you what rule is matching which
email.

Failing all that, I am happy to assist via email or drop by
#fedora-admin and myself or someone else can help debug it.

kevin